1. "Settings are not saved (gives an error) or the patcher does not work"
Uncheck the client folder "Read Only".
2. "After downloading Gepard Shield - nothing happens"
Turn off the sound or select a graphic device (video card) / screen resolution in the Setup.exe settings
3. "The application could not be started because its parallel configuration is incorrect"
Find in the client \Redist\VCRHyb64 .exe. We start, wait for the end and restart the PC.
4. "Unable to change the game resolution in the client"
Uncheck the "Read Only" client folder. Run as administrator.
5. "Crooked screenshots"
Set the screen resolution to a lower resolution in the settings.
6. "The game does not start or there is no choice of resolution"
6.1. Set the compatibility mode to Windows XP (SP 3) if you are using Windows 7/8.
6.2. Windows 7 if you are using Windows 8.1/10.
6.3. Run the client as an administrator.
7. "How to play on macOS"
Easiest way to do this is through a Windows emulator, such as Parallels Desktop.
8. "Pixeled login screen"
Uncheck "Disable hardware graphics acceleration" in Setup.exe settings
9. "Update problems - sky.grf is in use"
Close all game clients. Uncheck the "Read Only" client folder. And run the patcher.